At 99 Exposure, we specialize in finding talent for a variety of sales and marketing firms. We have a full-service onboarding approach that is fully integrated with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS). This software provides hiring tools for businesses. Among other functions, these systems collect and sort stacks of resumes.
When applicants apply for a job online, their resumes do not typically come directly to our recruiter or hiring manager. It is first processed by an ATS and then comes to us. This technique ensures that we don’t miss any applicants while also helping us hire the right set of people.
Full-service Scheduling Includes:
- Interview Scheduling
- Interview Confirmations
- Email & Voicemail Management Daily Call Backs for Interview Times, Offers & Orientations
- Monthly Recruiting Reports
- Weekly Administrative Fees of $45 and $115 INCLUDES Ad Management, Dedicated Recruiting Phone Number & Phone Burner Cost.
Scheduling Only First Round Booking Fee $25 Includes:
- Phone Number & Phone Burner Cost
Field Interview Booking
For more information on costs based on specific volume, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The business owner is responsible for updating the interview schedule no later than 5:00 pm EST Wednesday the week before interviews scheduled to guarantee the booking.
- Interview locations and times are needed to be updated by Noon EST Friday for the following week.
- Any plan changes that happen after Wednesday must be updated on the Google Document and confirmed via email/text.
- In the event of same-day changes to the interview schedule/location the business owner must verbally confirm the information.
- The business owner is responsible for updating callbacks on the Drive document NO LATER THAN 3:00 pm local time to guarantee contact. All callbacks will be complete between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm.
- The business owner is accountable for confirming any Interview unless they are conducted at the office.